Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It just keeps going and going and going...

Life has been... busy? slightly crazy? hurtling along at insane speeds? Right now, I think I'm so far behind with just about everything that I'll never catch up.

I had to give a speech last night in my public speaking class. I sincerely tried to work on it ahead of time, really I did. I picked a topic (ice cream) found a couple books, printed out some info I found online... Monday night, I attempted to work on the speech, but Elly-the-dog wasn't having any of it. (She's always a little nuts on Mondays... I think being left home by herself all day after having us home for over the weekend makes her a little crazy.) So I researched and wrote my speech yesterday afternoon in about 30 minutes. It was completely awful, I guess, but I was grateful that most of my classmates were either not terribly prepared or were very nervous, because it made me feel a whole lot better about my own speech....

And the geography class I'm taking online? Unfortunately, it's a work at your own pace class (he doesn't care when you do the lessons as long as they're done by the end of the semester)... and... I'm on lesson 3. We have a big project due the end of this month that I haven't started working on at all yet. As much as I want this semester to be over, I'm dreading it because I don't know if I can get caught up.

I'm feeling distinctly uncreative right now. So, rather than making you suffer through any more drivel, I'll just be quiet.

Oh, except to say, KU won again over the weekend! Go Jayhawks!

1 comment:

Erica Vetsch said...

Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk! :)